Don’t miss the inaugural event of the polo season at Morven Park, The Ambassadors’ Cup! Don your party dress and most stylish hat for the Snazzy Hat and Dapper Dresser Award competition and bring your friends for this premiere polo event. Plan a picnic or compete in the Best Tailgate Award competition. You’ll even get the chance to stomp some divots - one of the oldest traditions in this Sport of Kings - during halftime.
Pre-match events include an elegant carriage parade and color guard. Gates open at 10:00 a.m. and the match begins at 11:00. Tell your friends and secure your spot today!
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
: The Ambassadors’ Cup may be postponed due to inclement weather. The rain date is Sunday, June 19. A postponement decision will be posted on PolointhePark.org
by 9:00 a.m. on June 18 and will be announced on the Morven Park Facebook page. We often play even if there is light rain forecast. If postponement is not posted on the website and Facebook, then polo is still on! All sales are final.
The Ambassadors' Cup Address: 41580 Sunday Morning Lane | Leesburg, VA 20176
All polo guests must enter via Tutt Lane (off Route 15). The Old Waterford Road entrance will be CLOSED. Follow signage to the Sunday Morning Lane entrance.
Tips for a fun polo experience:
Gates open at 10:00 a.m. The match begins at 11:00 a.m.
- Pets are NOT permitted at The Ambassadors’ Cup. Service animals are welcome.
- Polo patrons MUST be 21 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages. Alcohol must be consumed within the marked areas.
- Cigars, vaping, smoking, and e-cigarettes are NOT permitted.
- Please, no drones or portable music devices/speakers.
- Follow Morven Park on Facebook for updates.
Questions? Email [email protected].