Join Team Women Inspired Networking (Team WIN) for our Annual Open House on October 24th, 2019 From 11 AM to 1 PM! Check-In & Networking occurs between 11 and 11:30, to be followed by food service and our Featured Speaker! The Open House is a popular networking luncheon that brings energetic, professional women together! To see last year's event, go HERE.
The Keynote Speaker is Debbie Jones, President and CEO of The Prince William Chamber Of Commerce! You won't want to miss her inspiring Talk!
Here is more about Debbie's brilliant background!
Debbie Jones graduated with a Bachelor of Arts from George Mason University in 1978 and has dedicated her creative talents in the world of business. In 1990, she joined the Chamber staff, and currently is President & CEO of the Prince William Chamber, representing over 1100 businesses, in the Cities of Manassas & Manassas Park and Prince William County. A graduate of LEAD VA, Class of 2007 and Leadership PW, Class of 2010. Debbie is a connector of people and community leader serving on numerous Boards; the Virginia Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives, the PWC Police Citizen Advisory, Benedictine Sisters of Virginia Advisory Board, Center for the Arts and Novant Health Board of Trustees. Has received recognition for her contributions & leadership including LPW 2018 Kathy Ellington Leadership Award, the Catholic Business Network of NOVA and the this year the George Mason University Alumni Association 2019 College of Visual and Performing Arts, Thomas W. Iszard IV, Distinguished Alumni Award. She currently serves as the Membership Chair on the Mason’s, Science & Technology Campus Advisory Board. Debbie and her husband, Lynn live in Nokesville, they love to travel the world together.
Out Of The Blue Crabs & Seafood is preparing a fantastic buffet of:
We will ALSO be giving away products and services donated by our members during the event!
Swag Bags will be available for the first 50 non-members to arrive!
Tickets are $15 for Non-Members. Team WIN Members pay $10.
The Team WIN Mission Statement:
"We, the members of the Gainesville/Haymarket Chapter of Team WIN, pledge to support each other in our mutual quest for business development. We strive to provide positive, helpful, educational meetings in a friendly, supportive, professional atmosphere. We offer opportunities to grow within the chapter and beyond while making Team WIN membership a rewarding and fulfilling experience."
Team WIN is an energetic networking group of inspiring local, professional women who meet the 2nd & 4th Thursdays of each month from 9:45 to 11:15 at Out Of The Blue Crabs located at 5005 Wellington Road, Gainesville, Virginia! Interested women are invited to attend 2 free meetings!
Once you've attended your 2 free meetings and you decide you'd like to join, you simply register via the registration link in our bio! There is a ONE-TIME registration fee of $30 and semi-annual dues of $60. Here's the value you receive with your membership:
• A twice-monthly infusion of learning, inspiration, support, networking with remarkable women making things happen in business and the community!
• Your active status allows you to vote, participate in, and/or lead, Team WIN committees and events.
• Speaking Opportunities:
* Prospective members give a 5-minute Talk on their reasons for wanting to join Team WIN
* Members have opportunities to speak for 10-Minutes during Member Spotlight presentations to present their businesses.
* Members may also submit to present 20-Minute presentations on topics related to business (not directly promoting an individual's business).
• Members are given access to Team WIN's private email group and Facebook Community
• Members receive discounted access to Team WIN events (such as the Annual Open House)
• Team WIN members are also members of The Prince William County Chamber of Commerce and may attend meetings (* When visiting the PWC COC in this capacity, Team WIN members must attend as representatives of Team WIN, and not their individual business).
We can’t wait to meet you!