The 10/31/2019 Haunted Trail has been canceled due to rain. Please join us on November 1st or 2nd for the final two days of this year’s haunt season. Tickets purchased for 10/31 will be refunded. Ghost Bar is open both nights with Mocktails on Friday and Cocktails on Saturday. This weekend’s movie is World War Z.
Come find out why this year’s haunted prison trail story is called Breakout!
(See if you can escape the terror!)
In 2019, screams will echo across the 55-acre historic Workhouse campus, built on the grounds of the abandoned and notorious DC Department of Corrections Lorton Reformatory. Our frightmasters will debut a fully redesigned trail, spookier scenes and stories, real prison cells, and creepy characters all designed to bring our guests’ darkest fears and nightmares to life.
ABOUT YOUR TICKETS:
- You can purchase tickets the day of the event at the gate when you arrive.
- Online tickets are available only until 4:00 each day of the event.
- Please buy your ticket early, some nights do sell out during the season.
- The last group through the trail will be at 30 minutes before closing of the event, please see event hours listed.
- Notification for weather cancellation and sold-out notification will be posted in on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/WorkhouseArts.
- This is a rain or shine event. Refunds and exchanges are not offered for any night, except in the case of cancellation by the Workhouse.
- Last group will be allowed to enter the trail no later than 30 minutes before closing time each night.
- 25 minute trail, walking (or running, depending upon how scared you are)
- Ghost Bar with signature drinks, beer and wine, and snacks
- Scary/horror movies on a big screen in the ballfield waiting area
- Food trucks on select nights
Please be aware that you will/may experience intense audio, lighting, extreme low visibility, strobe lights, fog, wet conditions, special effects, sudden actions and an overall physically demanding environment. The attraction does allow for wheel chair access, please contact us at [email protected] to let us know you are coming.